Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christine Angela's Christmas Wish List

Christmas is fast approaching and I could not help but think about the things that I really want at the moment. I want so much more but I guess these things are on top of my list. They're not at all that high end (except for the Jimmy Choo Catherine Satchel) since I kind of know where I stand these days. I'll dream bigger when I feel like there's the slightest chance of myself getting those things.

My number one wish for this Christmas would have to be Christine Angela shooting out through the sky and reaching the point where I always imagined it to be. I wish for its success and monetary health so that I may be able to sustain its business life.

Aside from that, I'm pretty sure having these things would surely blow my mind. I'd be so happy to get even one of these for Christmas. ;-)

Jimmy Choo Catherine Satchel
 I fell in love with the Jimmy Choo Cathering Satchel instantly when I saw it over at their boutique at Greenbelt 5 in Makati. I remember just staring at it in disbelief because of its pristine and classy style. I imagined holding it and carrying it around with me when I was slapped with the reality that I am so far from having this at the moment. I might have to say, though, that this is what keeps me going. Things like these, they stick to you and inspire you to do great things. Thank you, Catherine. Thank you for inspiring me to work hard so I can have you someday. 

M.A.C. Super Professional 32 Piece Make-Up Set
 I would have to admit, I do not know much about make-up but seeing these brushes makes me want to learn how to! Its kind of unreasonable for wanting this but I just know that if I do, I'd definitely jump right in and learn all that I could about make-up. Aren't they pretty? Ahhh, its love. 

M.A.C. Liquidlast Eye Liner
 I can not go out of the house without wearing a liquid eye liner. I need M.A.C.'s Liquidlast Eye Liner just because I've heard so many great reviews about it. Also, I am such a drama queen. I need all the waterproof make-up I can get. 

Pink Tory Burch Buckle Wallet
This Pink Tory Burch wallet is so dreamy! I swear, the first time I saw it, I thought to myself "this is sooooo me!" It would be nice to have one of these. Might just give it to myself as a present if ever Christine Angela does well in the upcoming Holiday Rush 3 Bazaar! Keeping my fingers crossed!  

Topshop Antelope Animal Print Wedge Platform Boots
 This is currently out of stock over at Topshop. :( Look at those pair of Wedges! The leopard print just spells out CLASS. These would surely look good on a nice and tight black party dress or even a pair of denim shorts and a sexy tank top. Whew!

Apple iPhone 4
Apple iPhone 4! Have you seen my phone lately? It looks like its been through history and back. Its so beat up I can barely see the letters on its key pad. I would love to have this please! 

2 comments: