Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tin Roque for Christine Angela


Tin Roque wearing the Leopard Printed Bow Tie as a Belt

"I recently bought a really pretty leopard-print bowtie from Christine Angela and was really impressed with the quality! It's simple, versatile, and well-made. I styled it as a belt to spice up my rather mundane outfit. Christine, the seller, is honestly one of the sweetest and most amiable sellers I've dealt with. It's impossible not to love someone who is as lovely as her creations!" 

Tin Roque, a very gorgeous lady I met over at multiply just bought from me a Leopard Printed Bow Tie (one of the creations of which I am proud of). It was really intended to be a fancy bow tie but it just so happens to evolve from different kinds of style! First it was a bow tie and then it became a headband, then a turban, and now, a belt! How awesome is that? I love Tin for her style and her very statuesque ways. She never fails to surprise me (as well as with the other 20,000 ++ contacts that she has) with the photos that she take.

You can visit her at http://prinscessa.multiply.com and her fabulous shop at http://poshandpretty.com

Thank you, Tin Roque. You're the sweetest. Love love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment