Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kimmie Dadula Denaya for Christine Angela

Kimmie Denaya carrying her very own CA package :)

"THANK YOU CA! : )))) the BONTiES WAS BEAUTiFUL ♥ - super ganda talaga. i like :D 

P.S. 'yung product, hindi ko sinali sa picture taking kasi it would be a surprise muna. i'll use it for my photo shoot and i'll tag you then, after my photo shoot for my birthday ♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAiN : ))))


XOXO;
kimmie ;]"


It has been so overwhelming to have random text messages and calls from Christine Angela clients whenever they get their own package. Recently, I have not only been shipping within the bounds of Metro Manila. We have already sent some love over at Cagayan de Oro, Davao City, Tacloban City and a lot more. 

As heart melting as it have been with all the texts and calls, I was surprised to get this whole album from Kimmie over at facebook. (Yes, there are lots of where this photo came from!:)) Not only that but she had this testimonial and thank you message as the album's description. Hearing them rave about their CA creation is one thing but getting to see them as their eyes sparkle - now, that's just too much to handle. 

Its these kinds of people who appreciates my work more than I can ever ask for are the reason behind why I work so hard to bring unique and lovely creations to the world. 

To Kimmie, Cheers! Happy Happy Birthday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment